A Course for Stress Relief, Health and Balance
This 1 day course provides the layperson interested in a non-certification basic level Reflexology training with the tools and confidence required to give a good solid treatment to self, family, and friends.
In our lives we face stresses and strains that affect our level of health and well-being. This course provides the tools for re-establishing balance and improving health and well-being in our lives. The stresses strains of daily living can be lessened through reflexology techniques. This one day course, taught by one of our professional reflexologists, will cover:
- An introduction to reflexology for health, stimulation and balance.
- The history and benefits of reflexology.
- Relaxation techniques for calming the mind and cooling the emotions.
- Pressure point work for stimulating the reflexes to the all body systems.
- Learn how to work on yourself and learn how to work on others.
FEE: $525 which includes:
- Course fees
- Home Review Guide
- Circulatory Mat
- Copies of books: The Well-Tempered Life and Natural To My Soul by Danielle Gault
For more information, please contact Danielle.